Download and Installation Instructions for the Algebra Coach
- You may want to print these instructions so you can refer to them later.
- If you have an older version of the Algebra Coach then uninstall it
before you install the newer version. This is version 2.2.
- Download the following three files into the same folder.
To do this right-click and choose "Save link as..." on each of them:
Note: If you are also downloading the Technology Suite then you must choose a different folder
in which to save its three setup files. That is because two of those setup files have the same names
as two of the Algebra Coach's setup files.
- algebra1.cab —
This is a cabinet of files to be installed on your computer.
- setup.lst —
This is a list specifying what should be done with each file.
- setup.exe —
This is the actual setup program.
It uses the first two files to do its job.
- Double-click on the file called setup.exe. This starts the setup of the software.
You should answer YES to any questions that the setup program asks.
- When the setup is complete you may delete the three files that you downloaded
or pass them on to a friend.
- If you live in a region such as Europe that uses the comma (,) as the decimal
separator in numbers then see the FAQs
for information on changing the region setting on your computer to use the Algebra Coach.
- The Algebra Coach will run without the product key for 21 days. Once
this free trial period has expired you must buy the product key
for the program to continue to run.
- If you have any problem installing the Algebra Coach please email us
and we will try to fix it. (Mention the operating system: XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, etc. and what the problem was.)